This course is an expansion of our flagship IIBA Certification Prep (CBAP, CCBA, ECBA) Course! This version of the course includes EVERYTHING from the current certification prep but will expand upon the existing practicum exercises by incorporating the creation of actual business analysis deliverables as part of your learning experience.
Hands-On Learning Experience
You will create and receive detailed instructor feedback on BA deliverables such as a Business Case, Business Requirements Document (BRD), Software Requirements Specifications (SRS), models, and more! These artifacts will align with the BABOK knowledge areas and are relevant to any traditional or hybrid project! The construction of these deliverables will strengthen your knowledge and understanding of the BABOK material.
The instructor feedback you receive will give you the guidance and the confidence to know that you are ready to produce high-quality business analysis deliverables in a way that aligns with both BABOK and industry standards.
The course has the same schedule as the Live-IIBA Certification Prep (CBAP, CCBA, ECBA); however, following the completion of the live sessions, you will receive an additional schedule outlining the deliverable due dates.
Key Course Benefits
This course will provide all of the benefits of the IIBA Certification Prep (CBAP, CCBA, ECBA) in addition to the following:
- Experience the life of a project from a BA perspective
- Learn to create compelling business analysis documents and deliverables
- Learn to write clear and well-structured requirements
- Learn to produce key inputs of requirements specifications such as process maps and data models.
- Learn business analysis documentation standards that align with BABOK and ISO/IEEE.
- Create work samples for potential employers
For learners who are currently or were previously enrolled in the Live - IIBA Certification Prep (CBAP, CCBA, ECBA) and would like to upgrade, please email email@example.com